Best Answer Danny , 11 March 2013 - 10:29 AM
If you view the last post in the following topic, it has code attached that will create a custom sidebar called Blog.
1. Copy the code on the last topic to a text file and save the file with the following name section.php
2. Now create a folder called sb-blog
3. Add the section.php file to the sb-blog folder
4. Now you will need to use your favourite FTP client and connect to your site.
5. Then navigate to the following directory.
Note: If you have renamed, the child theme, then navigate there instead.
6. Once there, upload the folder sb-blog to the sections folder.
Once the upload has completed, go to Appearance > Widgets and there should be a sidebar called Blog, which you can add your widgets to.
Now navigate to PageLInes > Drag & Drop and click Wrap, SB1 or SB2 and drag and drop the Blog section into the Active Sections.Go to the full post