Photo
- - - - -

About us or profile boxes

Best Answer Rob , 09 March 2013 - 03:23 PM

Hi Keith,

You can achieve that with boxes, with considerable CSS, or use our Grid System found here: http://demo.pagelines.me/tools/

Or you might try WP-Boxer for this, a free but well-maintained plugin. I'm not familiar with creating lightboxes from images, but I know this is possible. You may wish to use some of the shortcodes provided in that link for some of the other components of the personnel boxes. The modal button, for example, automagically brings up a lightbox window to which you may include information.

You may use many of the shortcode elements within boxes or, within WP-Boxer's content blocks.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 keithmagvacom

keithmagvacom

Advocate

• Members

• 361 posts
  • Framework Version:2.4

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:27 AM

Hi All

Is anyone aware of a plugin or some method of achieving this:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

One way I have been thinking to use the boxes to present each member of staff and then impementing alight box to bring up more info. What I would prefer through would be something that could implement something similar to how google images are not presented. 

Thanks in advance

Keith

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:23 PM   Best Answer

Hi Keith,

You can achieve that with boxes, with considerable CSS, or use our Grid System found here:

Or you might try WP-Boxer for this, a free but well-maintained plugin. I'm not familiar with creating lightboxes from images, but I know this is possible. You may wish to use some of the shortcodes provided in that link for some of the other components of the personnel boxes. The modal button, for example, automagically brings up a lightbox window to which you may include information.

You may use many of the shortcode elements within boxes or, within WP-Boxer's content blocks.

• keithmagvacom likes this

#3 keithmagvacom

keithmagvacom

Advocate

• Members

• 361 posts
  • Framework Version:2.4

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:16 PM

You can achieve that with boxes, with considerable CSS, or use our Grid System found here:

Had misses this section, thanks for the link very very useful. Might be able to adapt to it to what I need.

Will also check this out. Thanks for the suggestion.

Have a nice day

Keith