Photo
Latest Blog Entries

Latest Blog Entries Thumbnail issue

Best Answer tmeister , 14 March 2013 - 09:37 PM

Hi,

I already answer you via my helpDesk let me paste what i wrote:

"Hi,

I saw your site, and notice that the image tag do not exist please be sure to uncheck the option called "Don't show the thumbnail image" (see attachment) please if the option is uncheck and you still can't see the thumbnail can you provide me a temporal user/password on your site to take a look to the admin.

Best, 
Enrique."

And the attachment in that reply is here  ( https://tmeister.zen... WordPress.png )

Please be sure that the option is active and you have upload a featured image for the post.

Best,

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 theoliveguy

theoliveguy

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:49 AM

Trying to work with Latest Blog Entries Pluggin and I can't get the thumbnails to appear on the blog page.  The post preview is there but the image isn't.  Obviously none of the transition work as well as they must be linked to the Thumbnail.  Any help will be appreciated!  Also I've tried different image sizes as well but nothing worked.

#2 Jenny

Jenny

Owned by PageLines

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2917 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:46 PM

I have alerted the developer to this topic.

#3 tmeister

tmeister

• Members

• 159 posts
  • LocationValle de Bravo, México

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:37 PM   Best Answer

Hi,

I already answer you via my helpDesk let me paste what i wrote:

"Hi,

I saw your site, and notice that the image tag do not exist please be sure to uncheck the option called "Don't show the thumbnail image" (see attachment) please if the option is uncheck and you still can't see the thumbnail can you provide me a temporal user/password on your site to take a look to the admin.

Best, 
Enrique."

And the attachment in that reply is here  ( https://tmeister.zen... WordPress.png )

Please be sure that the option is active and you have upload a featured image for the post.

Best,

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Latest Blog Entries