Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Litespeed Server Issue?

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi there,
I'm wondering if Pagelines Framwork 2.4 has a problem with Wordpress 3.5.1 on Litespeed Servers. I've checked the forums and there are currently only 2 posts with Litespeed in them and neither really address a sepcific question.

When I built a site on my local machine (apache) and uploaded it to my Litespeed hosted account it looked like some of the Pagelines settings weren't able to take hold. Namely - the Full-Width stuff. At least that what it looks like to me. Here's the compare and contrast sites. They'll be up for a bit.  Both installs were completely exactly the same: Uploaded the same ZIP file to a folder. Unzip. Installed the same database. Linked databases correctly.

Litespeed site:
byniko.com/hosting/oneworldvoice

Apache - (Way its supposed to look)
naafilms.com/oneworldvoice

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

here's the debug info:

WordPress Version : 3.5.1 Multisite Enabled : No Current Role : Administrator Framework Path : /home/bynikoco/public_html/hosting/oneworldvoice/wp-content/themes/pagelines Framework URI : http://byniko.com/hosting/oneworldvoice/wp-content/themes/pagelines Framework Version : 2.4 Framework Build : 2.4 PHP Version : 5.2 Child theme : Yes
/home/bynikoco/public_html/hosting/oneworldvoice/wp-content/themes/pagelines-template-theme
http://byniko.com/hosting/oneworldvoice/wp-content/themes/pagelines-template-theme PHP Magic Quotes gpc : Yes (bad) PHP memory : 256 Mysql version : 5.1.68-cll Sections DIR : Writable.
/home/bynikoco/public_html/hosting/oneworldvoice/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-sections PHP type : Litespeed OS : Linux Launchpad : Not logged in. Plugins : 2
pagelines-customize/pagelines-customize.php
pagelines-sections/pagelines-sections.php

Posted · Report post

Thanks. I'll bring it up with my host and see if they've got an idea. I"ll come back here and report.

Posted · Report post

Thanks!

Posted · Report post

Hi there,

I wouldn't know enough about litespeed to say whats going on there, but I see what you mean. The site looks like its being given extra margins, bringing the whole thing in. I will ask our developer to take a look to see if he can spot what's going on. In the meantime, on the litespeed site, can you enable the pagelines debug in Pagelines>site options>advanced, they'll be a checkbox for it. That might be us some information as to what's going on behind the scenes.