• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jennalyn11

jennalyn11

Advanced Member

• Members

• 84 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:56 PM

Hi I'm having issues with viewing my site on explorer and ipads. It's design in firefox and I'm delighted with how it looks on that. There's extra space showing up between images in the text area on both explorer and ipad.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

50.37KB  1 downloads

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:18 AM

Hi Jennalyn

As far as I know IE doesn't scale images, so the spacing there could be due to that. The ipad will have its own css applied to the display for tablets/mobile devices etc. You'll notice as you turn the ipad from landscape to portrait the gap changes. This is how the theme is set to respond, so it fills the screen in the best possible way etc.

You'll be able to edit the appearance of both displays using browser specific css, we have a free plugin in the store you can download and a guide on using it here -

This will allow you to edit the spacing/margins/padding per browser so you'll see different results across the different platforms.

#3 jennalyn11

jennalyn11

Advanced Member

• Members

• 84 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:48 AM

I already had the plugin installed but I'll see can I figure something else out.

#4 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:20 AM

Ok Jennalyn, if you have the plugin installed you'll be able to enter the css in directly to the custom code box.