3 replies to this topic

#1 opportunex

opportunex

• Members

• 10 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:28 PM

OK, so no matter what I do the "first video" in TwinShot always defaults to the vimeo player even if it is clearly a youtube video.  I have tried it with the "main_video_id" set as well as not set (should default to the first video in the list).  Everything work great as long as the first video in the list is actually a Vimeo video.  If it is a YouTube video, it will launch the Vimeo player and error out (because vimeo knows not what to do with a Youtube vid).  Any ideas??

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 4979 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:50 AM

Hi there, do you have a link to the site with twinshot active we could look at.

#3 opportunex

opportunex

• Members

• 10 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:49 PM

Sure. 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

The only workaround I could find was to make an initial "welcome video" that was a Vimeo file to always be "first" in the list.   One other workaound I was looking at (but I ran out of time the other day) is to ue jQuery to "reset" the video to the first one in the list.  But, I couldn't decipher the combination and I had to get on with a demo... hence the "welcome video".

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 13021 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:35 PM

Hi,

Can you disable all non-PageLines plugins please and also take a screenshot of your TwinShot settings page where you add the links for your videos. Once we have this information we will be able to investigate the issue further.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: twinshot, vimeo, youtube