3 replies to this topic

#1 opportunex

opportunex

• Members

• 10 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:28 PM

OK, so no matter what I do the "first video" in TwinShot always defaults to the vimeo player even if it is clearly a youtube video.  I have tried it with the "main_video_id" set as well as not set (should default to the first video in the list).  Everything work great as long as the first video in the list is actually a Vimeo video.  If it is a YouTube video, it will launch the Vimeo player and error out (because vimeo knows not what to do with a Youtube vid).  Any ideas??

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:50 AM

Hi there, do you have a link to the site with twinshot active we could look at.

#3 opportunex

opportunex

• Members

• 10 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:49 PM

Sure. 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

The only workaround I could find was to make an initial "welcome video" that was a Vimeo file to always be "first" in the list.   One other workaound I was looking at (but I ran out of time the other day) is to ue jQuery to "reset" the video to the first one in the list.  But, I couldn't decipher the combination and I had to get on with a demo... hence the "welcome video".

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17666 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:35 PM

Hi,

Can you disable all non-PageLines plugins please and also take a screenshot of your TwinShot settings page where you add the links for your videos. Once we have this information we will be able to investigate the issue further.