Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Twinshot First video stuck on vimeo

Question

Posted · Report post

OK, so no matter what I do the "first video" in TwinShot always defaults to the vimeo player even if it is clearly a youtube video.  I have tried it with the "main_video_id" set as well as not set (should default to the first video in the list).  Everything work great as long as the first video in the list is actually a Vimeo video.  If it is a YouTube video, it will launch the Vimeo player and error out (because vimeo knows not what to do with a Youtube vid).  Any ideas??

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi there, do you have a link to the site with twinshot active we could look at.

Posted · Report post

Sure.  http://monstertest.monstercashsystem.com/home/ The only workaround I could find was to make an initial "welcome video" that was a Vimeo file to always be "first" in the list.   One other workaound I was looking at (but I ran out of time the other day) is to ue jQuery to "reset" the video to the first one in the list.  But, I couldn't decipher the combination and I had to get on with a demo... hence the "welcome video".

Posted · Report post

Hi,

Can you disable all non-PageLines plugins please and also take a screenshot of your TwinShot settings page where you add the links for your videos. Once we have this information we will be able to investigate the issue further.