Photo
Collapser

First Post not open...

Best Answer tmeister , 20 March 2013 - 01:47 AM

Hi Adam, Just to let you know that a new Collapser version was release (v.1.2) in this release i added a new option to show the first tab closed and show up to 30 post per collapser instance.

Please feel free to update the section via your WP Admin in the PageLines Store.

Best,

Enrique 

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 adamspoon24

adamspoon24

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:44 PM

i bought the Collapser section and it is awesome! im wondering if there is a way to display more than 10 posts and also if there is a way to get it so that when the user goes to the page with the collapser, ALL the posts are collapsed. right now i believe the default is that the first Post is displaying all of its content, i'd like it so that nothing is displayed until the user clicks on one. any help would be greatly appreciated!
heres the site where i am utilizing the Collapser. http://sowachiroprac...itions-treated/

#2 tmeister

tmeister

• Members

• 228 posts
  • LocationValle de Bravo, México

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:24 PM

Hi Adam,

Right now the setting is up to 10 posts and the only way to change that is changing the section code same for the default open post.

This two features/changes are actually asked for a couple of clients, so i will increment the post number and add the option to show or not the first tab content.

Right now i have a TODO list to complete, but give me a couple of days to work on it and i will release a update with that options.

Best,

Enrique

#3 tmeister

tmeister

• Members

• 228 posts
  • LocationValle de Bravo, México

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:47 AM   Best Answer

Hi Adam, Just to let you know that a new Collapser version was release (v.1.2) in this release i added a new option to show the first tab closed and show up to 30 post per collapser instance.

Please feel free to update the section via your WP Admin in the PageLines Store.

Best,

Enrique 

• Jenny likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Collapser