Remove Nav Bar Padding - Nav Classic

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 firelogic

firelogic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:52 AM

I've looked in a few places and played with firebug for an hour and just though I'd ask already

Here is my site - 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

I centered the Nav bar like the client requested but now how do I remove the extra padding on each side. 

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:01 AM

Hi,

As you did before, CSS is needed to accomplish this goal.  The easiest method I could personally suggest would be UberMenu plugin which is very easily styled and works perfectly with PageLines Framework.  This is a premium plugin, but it makes magnificent menus you'll love creating. Here's the link: 

I've used it on my own site with incredible success.

#3 firelogic

firelogic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:17 AM

I really just need the CSS for finishing the theming on Nav Classic. I do have ubermenu but I dont really want to use it for this project they have a very simple minimalist view.

Someone please help me out with this one. 

#4 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:38 AM

Hi there,

Unfortunately we can't provide you with the css code, only the resources available to help you find the answer.

When you look inside firebug on element. Roll over the html list in the bottom left hand window and watch the browser window above. When you see a dark blue border that indicates padding, yellow indicates margins. When you see the dark blue appear, click on the name of that div so the css loads in the right hand window at the bottom of the page. The padding css will be inside there somewhere. See screenshot below which shows this affect