Photo

Can't change default sidebar on BLOG page

sidebar blog page change default sidebar bolg page

Best Answer Danny , 04 March 2013 - 01:41 PM

Hi,

iBlogPro 4 is now considered a legacy theme and is now available for free via GitHub and therefore, we no longer support the theme. I recommend you contact our helpdesk and enquire about an upgrade, in your email to the helpdesk link them to this post.

hello@pagelines.com

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 marcusjkw

marcusjkw

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:25 PM

Hi

I can't seem to change the default sidebar on my BLOG page.

www.marcuswhitehead.co.uk/news

I can change the widgets in it, but I can't swap the sidebar for 'accordion' or 'drag and drop' sidebars. Every other page seems alright.

Equally, the check box to 'hide the three widgetised footers' doesn't seem to be having any effect. Again all other pages (& posts) are fine.

Any ideas? I did try the search, and it indicated that perhaps there is a coding issue on that particular page. I couldn't find it, could it come from within the posts that are on display?

• assomibatrifs likes this

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15788 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:41 PM   Best Answer

Hi,

iBlogPro 4 is now considered a legacy theme and is now available for free via GitHub and therefore, we no longer support the theme. I recommend you contact our helpdesk and enquire about an upgrade, in your email to the helpdesk link them to this post.

hello@pagelines.com

• assomibatrifs likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sidebar blog page, change, default, sidebar, bolg, page