Photo

Templates included..

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 fogger

fogger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 03:21 AM

Hey can you give me a quick explanation of the templates? The fullwidth and highlight etc..they are dived into to areas the theme directory and the pro folder I see the call function and am wondering if i can just dispense with the call page in the theme directory and move the template from the pro folder to the main theme folder..

#2 fogger

fogger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 03:32 AM

is this correct for the main template <?php if(VPRO) { /* Template Name: Highlight Page - Standard */ get_header(); require(LIB.'/_subhead.php'); require(PRO.'/template_highlight.php'); require(LIB.'/template_page.php'); get_footer(); } This is the code for the highlight page..Im wondering if the template_page.php should be template_highlight.. Im still having trouble getting the custom fields to show up.. ok ?> closing>>> this was missing but so far its not the solution.. I removed the helper text from the pro folder highlight page and did that to see if the custom field content would show but no not yet..

#3 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3271 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 10:33 PM

Are the custom fields being set in the admin? If so what are their names? Also, are you sure the appropriate page templates are selected?

#4 fogger

fogger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 05:18 PM

hi Yes in the page admin area I add the custom field also I selected the highlight page standard. This is the page that is not functioning.. custom fields being called... highlight-media highlight-text highlight-title The others seem ok so far..Im using wordpress 2.8.x most current version and up to date versions of mysql and php admin etc..Anyway i havent looked at it in a day or 2 but in the end I could hard code each page..it would be cool to figure this out though.. thanks

#5 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3271 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 09:57 PM

Sorry about that... It seems its a bug; but I don't know how that happened. Anyway, it will be fixed in the next update.

#6 fogger

fogger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 02:04 AM

ok cool would this be available in or within the week? Thanks