James Giroux

Community Director

• Moderators

• 165 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Canada
  • Framework Version:Developer

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:44 AM

Hey There Team!

First of all, let me just start by saying thank you for creating such an amazing framework.  Over the last few months I've invested a lot of time and money in the system and I love it.  I have a couple of suggestions that I think would help make the experience a little easier for semi-newbs like me:

1. An easy way to custom colour bootstrap elements like the navbar and buttons with the option of switching the gradient off and doing sharper corners.  It would be great if I could set hover colours and action colours as well.

2. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if there was a way to place sections into columns.  Not sure if you've seen Aqua Page Builder (https://github.com/s...ua-Page-Builder) but I love the way that functionality/content can be dropped into a template and sizing is literally set by dragging your mouse to resize sections.  

3. TypeKit integration would be awesome too.  I know I can add custom code in the advanced section but if you guys do the hard work of programming it in, it would make it way easier for me to customize layout.

Well, those are my top three suggestions for 2.4.1.  Thanks for doing such a great job on the system, I'm excited to continue to develop and maybe one day even create a theme for pagelines.  

Peace.

James.

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:37 AM

Hi James,

Thanks for posting in ideas and feedback :-)

Lots of exciting things to come, but our core team/dev's are always looking out for new ideas and to see what people are looking for. We'll pass these comments on for you.

#3 James Giroux

James Giroux

Community Director

• Moderators

• 165 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Canada
  • Framework Version:Developer

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:55 PM

So, I took another look around the pagelines system, and saw the typekit integration feature is already there.  wow.  i feel like an idiot.  you guys rock.

#4 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:07 AM

Hi James, no worries, I thought when you mean't 'built in' you meant with a drop down like the google fonts one. Yes typekit is built in, just drop in the code and then you can go to typekit and set up :-)