Photo
- - - - -

please delete

lost hooks

Best Answer James B† , 27 February 2013 - 10:24 PM

Hi there, if you're using a child theme you would have put any hooks in the functions.php of the child theme. You can find this in appearance>themes>editor and then selecting the child theme from the drop down.

If you used the customize plugin to enter the hooks, check in the functions.php of the customize plugin, plugins>editor and then finding the functions.php from the drop down in the top right.

Hope this helps.

Go to the full post

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 srussel2

srussel2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:20 PM

nevermind x___x

#2 James B†

James B

Advocate

• DMS Subscriber†
  • 5126 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:24 PM   Best Answer

Hi there, if you're using a child theme you would have put any hooks in the functions.php of the child theme. You can find this in appearance>themes>editor and then selecting the child theme from the drop down.

If you used the customize plugin to enter the hooks, check in the functions.php of the customize plugin, plugins>editor and then finding the functions.php from the drop down in the top right.

Hope this helps.

#3 srussel2

srussel2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:25 PM

I was indeed using the customize plugin and completely forgot about it until the moment I hit "post" d'oh! Isn't that always the case?

I just bought the hooker plugin addon... kind of excited as it will be a lot easier to setup hooks without digging through my plugins customize page & action map