Photo
Bad Ass Shortcodes

Accordion in Badass Shortcodes not working properly

accordion badass shortcode plugin bad ass shortcode

Best Answer beardedavenger , 12 March 2013 - 07:53 PM

Glad to hear. Ya I was looking through and couldn't reproduce any bugs with it, and had no other reports, so figured it was a fluke or something wasn't quite setup right.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 lemonstripe

lemonstripe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC
  • Framework Version:2.4

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:18 PM

We are having issues the with accordion bad ass shortcode.  The proper accordion tab will not drop down when you click on it, only the first one will drop down each time no matter which one you click on.  Please see this test page we set up with an example of the problem http://www.lemonstripe.com/test/  Any help?

#2 beardedavenger

beardedavenger

Unicorn Wrangler

• Members

• 1219 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:50 PM

Nice design! Yup looks to be a quirk I'll have this patched within the next day or so.

#3 lemonstripe

lemonstripe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC
  • Framework Version:2.4

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:37 PM

Thank you!  That would be awesome!

#4 Mictlan

Mictlan

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationNY
  • Framework Version:2.3

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:39 PM

I found the problem is not a bug. you just need to change for each acordion name and the number. for example:

[ba-accordioncontent name="one" heading="P<strong>ersonal Training Packages</strong>" number="1" open="no"]

[ba-accordioncontent name="two" heading="P<strong>ersonal Training Packages</strong>" number="2" open="no"]

It took me a while but I really wanted to have the accordions stack and now they are working fine. I did upgrade to the new BA 2.0 work just the same.

#5 beardedavenger

beardedavenger

Unicorn Wrangler

• Members

• 1219 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:53 PM   Best Answer

Glad to hear. Ya I was looking through and couldn't reproduce any bugs with it, and had no other reports, so figured it was a fluke or something wasn't quite setup right.

#6 GetMeWebDesign

GetMeWebDesign

Advocate

• Members

• 524 posts
  • LocationSurrey, UK
  • Framework Version:developer

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:54 PM

Discovered a bug that prevents the content appearing within the container, for the accordion. If you use a percentage sign (as i did "50% of all plants...") in an accordion content then none of the accordian headings or content will appear. Took me ages to work out which one was causing the problem, by getting the accordian to work either side of groups of accordions until I found the culprit.

If I had HALF thought about it, then I wouldnt have wasted 50% of my time!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bad Ass Shortcodes, accordion, badass shortcode plugin, bad ass shortcode