3 replies to this topic

#1 lasjoh

lasjoh

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Framework Version:2.3

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:44 PM

Hi,

I have a question. My client wants to adjust the header in a certain way. A logo, displayed on the left (standard) and in the right top she wants a calleble telephone number and email (a callto: and mailto: link).

She also needs to use a different social icon as the ones supplied with pagelines. Now of course it's possible to replace i.e. the Google+ icon with the icon of the needed platform and fill in the correct address in the site administrator, but what I'm looking for is a way to add additional social icons/links to the ones provided.

Can anyone tell me how I should accomplish these two things? See attached bitmap

Tia

John Lasschuit

Attached Files

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:45 PM

1st Thing: You can use this plugin to implement this content on the top right corner -

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

2nd Thing: You can edit the branding section file in the base theme. For further instructions:

#3 lasjoh

lasjoh

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Framework Version:2.3

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:21 PM

Thanks. One question: which hook do I have to use for the top right corner in the heading?

John

#4 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:26 AM

Hi John, there's a couple in the header you could use. Something like pagelines_head_last etc. A full list of the hooks can be found here -

If you install the action map plugin -

this will show you exactly which hookers are live on the page and where they are, so this will help you narrow down which one to choose.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: header, icons, fields