Photo
- - - - -

Website allignment and design has gone wierd?

Best Answer James B , 27 February 2013 - 09:45 PM

Hi Rob

The debug checkbox enables a panel which shows us specific information from your site including which sections/plugins are enabled and shows various aspects of the site setup and host setup which helps identifies any problems. It's not the same as the wordpress debug etc.

The site seems fine now, I would imagine that if this happened suddenly it was due to a hosting/server issue which was correct as soon as it was noticed.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 robdesigner

robdesigner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:39 AM

Hi, i was just using the draf and drop editor to add a few extra modules when this happened :

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

The site is full width and everything has gone wierd? any ideas.

#2 robdesigner

robdesigner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:56 AM

anyone?

#3 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16313 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:34 AM

Hi,

Making changes to drag and drop templates, shouldn't really cause this error. You need to contact your host regarding this issue, we can not resolve hosting problems. Once your site is backup, please reply here and let us know.

#4 robdesigner

robdesigner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:24 AM

It is back up, sorry about that, it was online when i posted.

#5 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16313 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:40 AM

Your compiled CSS is blank, I am not entirely sure how this can happen. Therefore can you disable all non-PageLines plugins and see if this resolves your issue.

If that doesn't resolve your issue, please enable PageLines debug mode (PageLines > Site Options > Advanced).

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#6 robdesigner

robdesigner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:50 PM

thanks i deactived all the plugins, that did not work... so the debug was turned on and it worked fine.

Are there any downsides to the debug? and why is it not on automatically?

Any ideas as to why this suddenly happened? the site was fine, all plugins have been used before and it suddenly happend this morning when no plugins were installed? very odd.

#7 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:45 PM   Best Answer

Hi Rob

The debug checkbox enables a panel which shows us specific information from your site including which sections/plugins are enabled and shows various aspects of the site setup and host setup which helps identifies any problems. It's not the same as the wordpress debug etc.

The site seems fine now, I would imagine that if this happened suddenly it was due to a hosting/server issue which was correct as soon as it was noticed.

#8 robdesigner

robdesigner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:44 AM

thanks for your expert knowledge, really appreciated.