We have noticed that running Pagelines is making our server spike up the cpu usage to a 100% then it gets stuck there and makes the website super slow to browse. We were running the exact same setup on a shared hosting servive earlier but now shifted to a dedicated server with a dual core with each core of 3.1 Ghz Dual core with 8 mb cache.
We've tried turning off all the plugins which was fruitless, when we changed the theme to Twenty 12 the CPU usage came back to normal. We've been facing this issue for already a few days now and it effects the business terribly. The live support was unable to help us with it. Please review our site and let us know what is going on since the hosting company has been unable to determine anything at all except that it is a php script thats causing the overload.
Our site is: