Photo
Response Gallery

Response Gallery alignment and size settings?

Best Answer Danny , 26 February 2013 - 11:55 AM

Hi Jan,

I apologise but I am not quite sure what you're trying to achieve, as the name of the section suggests its a responsive gallery and therefore, should work on your mobile device. So I don't understand why you're trying to align it to the left?

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 caspersjan

caspersjan

• Members

• 159 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:01 AM

Hello, I have been using the wonderful Response Gallery on my site. It is a pleasure to implement and to behold, and beautifully responsive whenever I get a chance to try it out on mobile devices. However I could not find a way to manipulate the position on the page. Are there any settings I may have overlooked that would let me align the gallery, e.g. to the left, or change its overall dimensions? Any hints would be much appreciated. Yours faithfully, Jan.

P.S.: (I cannot find the Response Gallery on the "Topic Prefix" dropdown menu, so I chose Action Map, arbitrarily. I hope you still get this message and can perhaps fix the "Topic Prefix" list - at least I think Response Gallery is a straight forward Pagelines section, it has all the hallmarks...)

• Stojerbtrog likes this

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15670 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:55 AM   Best Answer

Hi Jan,

I apologise but I am not quite sure what you're trying to achieve, as the name of the section suggests its a responsive gallery and therefore, should work on your mobile device. So I don't understand why you're trying to align it to the left?

• Stojerbtrog likes this

#3 caspersjan

caspersjan

• Members

• 159 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:07 AM

Dear Danny,

I understand and appreciate the responsive nature of Response Gallery and have seen it work on mobile devices. But does this preclude the ability to define its relative position on the page? I try to make all elements on my websites responsive - thankfully this is made possible by able developers. But usually I can still determine certain parameters, such as how big a box is to start out with (before it is responsively resized on different screens) or where it is positioned on the page. The centred alignment of Response Gallery seems arbitrary. TwinShot for example is equally responsive, but seems to stretch along the entire width of the content area. 

Maybe there is nothing that can be done. But it would seem odd, given the usual attention paid to things visual at Pagelines. Thanks anyway for looking into this. Yours, Jan.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Response Gallery