Photo
Projects

Isotope and Masonry Live Together in Perfect Harmony...

Best Answer caspersjan , 26 February 2013 - 05:40 PM

Dear Nick, I am impressed. You are a true master of your trade. This does change the game indeed, and just when I needed it. Yours gratefully, Jan.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 caspersjan

caspersjan

• Members

• 163 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:39 AM

Dear Nick, just a note of encouragement - the masonry'n'isotope magic you worked on Pockets and Events looks fantastic. And the documentation is all a user could ask for. I know you mentioned that an implementation for Projects would require a major rewrite. From my point of view it would also completely transform the functionality and make Projects an even greater section! I'd gladly pay for an upgrade, or a new extended Projects Archive section...

Good luck in your work. Even if it may sometimes take some time until I can use and purchase your little works of art, seeing and exploring them is always a pleasure. Yours faithfully, Jan.

#2 beardedavenger

beardedavenger

Unicorn Wrangler

• Members

• 1219 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:13 PM

Hi Jan,

This was added yesterday, and while I didn't add masonry+ isotope I did work in some filtering actions. :)

http://projects.nichola.us

#3 caspersjan

caspersjan

• Members

• 163 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:40 PM   Best Answer

Dear Nick, I am impressed. You are a true master of your trade. This does change the game indeed, and just when I needed it. Yours gratefully, Jan.

• beardedavenger likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Projects