Photo
- - - - -

Sidebar spacing

widget sidebar

Best Answer Danny , 25 February 2013 - 12:18 PM

Hi,

Basically, each section has margins at the top and bottom, you will need to remove this for both your sidebars. You can do this by using Firebug or your browsers built-in web dev tools and inspect each of your sidebars sections margins to find the correct code.

For assistance visit our custom CSS documentation - http://support.pagelines.me/docs/customization/custom-css/

You also seem to have two <hr> tags below your Paypal button, I recommend remove these two as <hr> also contains a margin top and bottom, which could also be causing the issue.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lovethecuban

lovethecuban

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:46 AM

Is there a way to reduce the padding between widget boxes (as in, between universal and secondary sidebars). I need to bring the calendar widget higher up to meet the widget in the sidebar above.

Website is here:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Thanks!

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17015 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:18 PM   Best Answer

Hi,

Basically, each section has margins at the top and bottom, you will need to remove this for both your sidebars. You can do this by using Firebug or your browsers built-in web dev tools and inspect each of your sidebars sections margins to find the correct code.

For assistance visit our custom CSS documentation - 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

You also seem to have two <hr> tags below your Paypal button, I recommend remove these two as <hr> also contains a margin top and bottom, which could also be causing the issue.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: widget, sidebar