Photo
Citi Theme

replace homepage slabtext with cufon font

slabtext cufon

Best Answer beardedavenger , 24 February 2013 - 10:43 PM

I think you might be better off replacing that out completely because it's driven via jquery which would make it kinda impossible to replace with cufon. You can use the "replace this panel with Page ID" feature and on a separate page use your own markup. That would probably be the best and easiest way to do this, but you'd have to replicate the styling of the thick text with CSS.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 angusryall

angusryall

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:53 PM

Hi Nick

I have my site back up and running. Following problems with cufon in Pagelines, I'm using a cufon WP plugin which is working fine. However I would like to replace the big slabtext font on the intro section with my cufon font, cufon is set to use elements such as 'h1', any ideas as to what I can put into cufon to replace the slabtext font? I've tried span.slabtext and a few others but my css/cufon knowledge isn't brilliant. Any help appreciated.

Regards

Angus Ryall

#2 beardedavenger

beardedavenger

Unicorn Wrangler

• Members

• 1219 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:43 PM   Best Answer

I think you might be better off replacing that out completely because it's driven via jquery which would make it kinda impossible to replace with cufon. You can use the "replace this panel with Page ID" feature and on a separate page use your own markup. That would probably be the best and easiest way to do this, but you'd have to replicate the styling of the thick text with CSS.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Citi Theme, slabtext cufon