Photo
Wicker

Getting 403 Forbidden Access to this resource on the server is denied! after Wicker update 1.2.4

Best Answer psimpson , 20 February 2013 - 04:11 PM

That's what I thought too.  It's a bit of a mystery!  Really appreciate your help.  Phil

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 psimpson

psimpson

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Framework Version:2.3.8

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:56 AM

Hi Nick, 

Shortly after upgrading Wicker to 1.2.4 I started getting a '403 Forbidden. Access to this resource on the server is denied!' error message from my host when trying to save any settings under Pagelines > Page Options.  When I disable Wicker from the PageLines Store, 'Your Added Sections"  the save function works again.  I've tried disabling all of the 3rd party plugins installed, apart from Pagelines sections to see if there are any conflicts but all to no avail.  The site is still under development here:

http://www.ensodesign.co.uk/helene/

Can you help?

Cheers,

Phil

#2 beardedavenger

beardedavenger

Unicorn Wrangler

• Members

• 1219 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:46 PM

Sounds like you have permission issues with your host.

#3 psimpson

psimpson

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:14 PM

Thanks Nick. I'll raise a ticket with them.  Not sure how to pitch the problem to them given that the issue seems to be localised to a section (Wicker) within Pagelines.  Many thanks, Phil

#4 beardedavenger

beardedavenger

Unicorn Wrangler

• Members

• 1219 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:34 PM

Yeah it's pretty impossible for a section to do something like that on it's own. There's just no mechanisms in the section that would cause this other than the server/host permissions being off.

#5 psimpson

psimpson

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:11 PM   Best Answer

That's what I thought too.  It's a bit of a mystery!  Really appreciate your help.  Phil

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wicker