This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • 0

I need some css


1 answer to this question

Posted · Report post

To find the Custom CSS you need, you'll need to use Firebug (or Chrome Development tools). To learn how to use Firebug for CSS customizations, please review this entire documentation and follow the instructions: In your case, you're going to be reducing the margins of the area, so you'll need to use this property:

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites