Best thing about pagelines

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Deborah

Deborah

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:39 AM

so here's why i choosed pagelines framework among all of other frameworks available.

Despite all the hard work the developers have done of course especially with sections, there's a particular thing that i haven't seen anywhere.it's that pagelines actually use the pagelines framework for all of their own pages, and that what motivated me to start using pagelines and my mind read that as a sign of " this framework could build companies! " alike thoughts especially that neat landing page on http://pagelines.com really it's clean, minimalistic, and amazing.

other small stuff pushed me is the buttons & the forms they're like based on twitter bootstrap even if they're not as long as the look appears the same neat clean fresh and modern that what matters and that what i found in pagelines.

i am using pagelines to build all sort of landing pages, sales funnels & sales pages and not for the average blogging joe! so any recommendations or thoughts are welcome'd & appreciated.

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:56 AM

Thanks Deborah for your comments.

Framework is incredibly flexible for out-of-the-box site development (not just blogs), but equally flexible for those who know only a very, very little bit of custom CSS coding.  It may be styled just how you like it, and usually, if you're creative, there's a setting for whatever you really want to do.