5 replies to this topic

#1 tiltcreative

tiltcreative

Advanced Member

• Members

• 48 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:41 PM

My background image will not put itself in the right place, I have been struggling with this for a while. First it seemed to be 'stuck' on the bottom right, now it's in the middle but won't show the top of the image. The settings are correct in pagelines but it doesn't seem to matter.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:09 AM

Hi,

I don't see a background image at all.  What settings are you using, and how are you implementing them?

#3 tiltcreative

tiltcreative

Advanced Member

• Members

• 48 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:13 PM

I've been struggling with background images for many days now and can't get anything to go where it is supposed to.
I've also tried to to change it using code in the Editor thing and that doesn't seem to make any difference.
I'd like this background image to sit at the top left, but it goes the bottom right in spite of it being set as 0 in both the horizontal and vertical areas. I'll set it, and as soon as i leave that page in the settings it'll have reverted back to 'select' every time and the settings don't seem to stick.

It seems to be broken and not working properly. I guess I could try reinstalling the theme, but I've done many hours of work on this and don't want to lose everything.

The website is

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

thanks so much for your help!

#4 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:50 PM

Please deactivate ALL active non-PageLines plugins and refresh the page where ever background image is set up to see if the problem persists.

#5 tiltcreative

tiltcreative

Advanced Member

• Members

• 48 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:15 PM

I did do that and found that it works better. How do I tell which plugin is causing the problem?

#6 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:22 PM

You'll need to reactivate each plugin one at a time and check your site each time to see which plugin is the culprit.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: background image