Customize Footer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 carldesigns

carldesigns

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:18 PM

I'd like to customize the footer. ***** Please don't send me links to the customization page***** because it makes no sense to me.

I just need to know if there's a way to make three columns in the footer?

The three columns would consist of a Google Maps plugin, a text box (branding content) and recent posts. The issue I'm having is that they are stacking instead of aligning across in the "Footer Column Sidebar" section. Is there anyway to place boxes into this area? 

I'm running version 2.4.

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:18 PM

Hi.

You may change the number of Footer Sidebar Columns in Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > Header and Footer.  There's a drop down list there. Scroll down to find it.

If that's not good for you, go to Dashboard > PageLines > Drag & Drop > Footer and drag the Footer Sidebar Columns out, and use either Boxes or Morefoot Section (by default 3 boxes) or, if those don't work, I'd recommend using WP-Boxer plugin (free).  However, that requires considerable instructions, so before we go near there, let's consider those two options.

If the columns are stacking, it means you're using images bigger than the available space.