Photo
- - - - -

Own order for boxes on page

boxes

Best Answer trassel , 07 March 2013 - 07:01 AM

Hi,

The Post Type Order plugin allows you to order your boxes how you like using drag and drop. If you wish to have different boxes in different order per page. Then you're going to need to create duplicate boxes and add them to different box sets, then organise the boxes using the plugin based on their box set.

I've founded another plugin frpm Codecanyon - WP Boxer Pro that was very easy to install and understand.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 trassel

trassel

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:55 PM

Hello,

I've tried the plugin Post Types Order but it only change the order of all the boxes not for each pages I want diffrent boxes in diffrent orders.

Is there some one who understand what I'm asking for? I've tried to search for it but found nothing. A drag & drop customizing would be terrific.

Hugs Li

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17015 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:12 AM

Hi,

The Post Type Order plugin allows you to order your boxes how you like using drag and drop. If you wish to have different boxes in different order per page. Then you're going to need to create duplicate boxes and add them to different box sets, then organise the boxes using the plugin based on their box set.

#3 trassel

trassel

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:01 AM   Best Answer

Hi,

I've founded another plugin frpm Codecanyon - WP Boxer Pro that was very easy to install and understand.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: boxes