Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Own order for boxes on page

Question

Posted · Report post

Hello,

I've tried the plugin Post Types Order but it only change the order of all the boxes not for each pages I want diffrent boxes in diffrent orders.

Is there some one who understand what I'm asking for? I've tried to search for it but found nothing. A drag & drop customizing would be terrific.

Hugs Li

2 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi,

The Post Type Order plugin allows you to order your boxes how you like using drag and drop. If you wish to have different boxes in different order per page. Then you're going to need to create duplicate boxes and add them to different box sets, then organise the boxes using the plugin based on their box set.

I've founded another plugin frpm Codecanyon - WP Boxer Pro that was very easy to install and understand.

Posted · Report post

Hi,

The Post Type Order plugin allows you to order your boxes how you like using drag and drop. If you wish to have different boxes in different order per page. Then you're going to need to create duplicate boxes and add them to different box sets, then organise the boxes using the plugin based on their box set.