• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 laka74

laka74

• Members

• 106 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:36 AM

How do I place a Recent Posts in the top of my static frontpage (Forside). If I enable Primary Sidebar or Secondary Sidebar it places them in the bottom - I want the widget to be placed next to the text (Fingrene nede.....) just like on the Post Page named Artikler.

Best regards

Lasse

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17945 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:51 AM

Hi Lasse,

I've visited your website and I cant see any recent posts widget active, therefore can you enable the recent posts widget again so we can take a closer look.

#3 laka74

laka74

• Members

• 106 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:37 PM

Hi Lasse,

I've visited your website and I cant see any recent posts widget active, therefore can you enable the recent posts widget again so we can take a closer look.

Hi Danny,

Thanks - I've now enabled the widget (I called it Seneste) in Secondary Sidebar. As you can see it is placed in the bottom....I'd like up and side by side with the text "Fingrene nede i....".

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17945 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:52 PM

The only way this can happen as far as I am aware, is that you have HTML that is not correctly coded somewhere on your page, which is causing the sidebar column to be pushed out of the content container.

I recommend you review your page HTML code you may have added and see if this resolves your issue. Also disable all active plugins and see if the layout is then correct.