Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Error in Header and Footer

Question

Posted · Report post

I have a test site with only the Pagelines lite theme and the plugin Landing Pages installed

When pagelines is active I get an error in the header and footer of every landing page.

Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, ‘Array’ was given in /home/setupabl/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 406

Any suggestions on getting rid of this?

Thanks…

4 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi,

I have a few questions:

What happens if you deactivate the plugin?

If you go to Dashboard > PageLines > Store, is the PageLines Sections plugin installed?

Do you have FTP access to your site?

Posted · Report post

The Landing Pages plugin is for creating squeeze pages and list building.  It creates a custom post type. 

If Pagelines is active Regular WP pages and Posts show up correctly but the landing page post types show the error.

If any of the default themes like 2012 are active regular wp pages, posts and the landing page post types show up correctly.

So it's just an issue with Landing Pages and Pagelines.  The only other suggestion I've received was to set the wp-config to not show errors.  

Yes I have ftp access.

Posted · Report post

Hi,

All of the PageLines products are built according to WordPress API standards and do work with the majority of plugins out there. Therefore, if you're having an issue with a third party plugin, I recommend you contact the developer of plugin.

Posted · Report post

This is the 2nd post from you in 2 days asking the same question, both times you were asked if the error happened with the plugin deactivated.