Photo
- - - - -

sidebar has disappeared

Best Answer Rob , 14 February 2013 - 09:55 PM

Hi David,

Check Dashboard > PageLines > Drag & Drop to make sure that you have the sidebar present in either SB1 or SB2 (wherever it was).

Make sure too that in Drag & Drop, in Page Templates, you have "Content" section present in all the layouts except 404 Error.

Lastly if all that's fine, go to Dashboard > PageLines > Page Options and see if the sidebars are hidden in the defaults for any of the templates.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DBleeker

DBleeker

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:55 PM

I wonder if anyone knows what is going on but my sidebar has disappeared. I have not changed anything on my main page or layout?? www.davidbleekerphotography.com

Widgets are in place.

Any help appreciated.

David

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:55 PM   Best Answer

Hi David,

Check Dashboard > PageLines > Drag & Drop to make sure that you have the sidebar present in either SB1 or SB2 (wherever it was).

Make sure too that in Drag & Drop, in Page Templates, you have "Content" section present in all the layouts except 404 Error.

Lastly if all that's fine, go to Dashboard > PageLines > Page Options and see if the sidebars are hidden in the defaults for any of the templates.

#3 DBleeker

DBleeker

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:02 PM

Thanks Rob,

Sidebar was missing in SB1, but why did this happen??? I have not been in the Template setup area. Is it something which I could have changed from another area?

Thanks again,

David

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:48 PM

David,

It could be anything.  I've seen plugins do things, and even seen people accidentally remove it without thinking. It's very easy since the Drag & Drop area doesn't require saving manually.   Shhh... I've done it myself ;)

#5 DBleeker

DBleeker

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:09 AM

Thanks Rob, at least it is solved now.

David