Photo
- - - - -

sidebar has disappeared

Best Answer Rob , 14 February 2013 - 09:55 PM

Hi David,

Check Dashboard > PageLines > Drag & Drop to make sure that you have the sidebar present in either SB1 or SB2 (wherever it was).

Make sure too that in Drag & Drop, in Page Templates, you have "Content" section present in all the layouts except 404 Error.

Lastly if all that's fine, go to Dashboard > PageLines > Page Options and see if the sidebars are hidden in the defaults for any of the templates.

Go to the full post

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 DBleeker

DBleeker

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:55 PM

I wonder if anyone knows what is going on but my sidebar has disappeared. I have not changed anything on my main page or layout?? www.davidbleekerphotography.com

Widgets are in place.

Any help appreciated.

David

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:55 PM   Best Answer

Hi David,

Check Dashboard > PageLines > Drag & Drop to make sure that you have the sidebar present in either SB1 or SB2 (wherever it was).

Make sure too that in Drag & Drop, in Page Templates, you have "Content" section present in all the layouts except 404 Error.

Lastly if all that's fine, go to Dashboard > PageLines > Page Options and see if the sidebars are hidden in the defaults for any of the templates.

#3 DBleeker

DBleeker

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:02 PM

Thanks Rob,

Sidebar was missing in SB1, but why did this happen??? I have not been in the Template setup area. Is it something which I could have changed from another area?

Thanks again,

David

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:48 PM

David,

It could be anything.  I've seen plugins do things, and even seen people accidentally remove it without thinking. It's very easy since the Drag & Drop area doesn't require saving manually.   Shhh... I've done it myself ;)

#5 DBleeker

DBleeker

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:09 AM

Thanks Rob, at least it is solved now.

David