Photo
- - - - -

Need Content Management System

customization content design

Best Answer Rob , 14 February 2013 - 09:49 PM

Hi,

You could apply the Content Box to a sidebar.  That way, they can add the desired content in both the WP editor and in the PageLines Meta Settings.

Another way might be using a plugin to make WP content appear in columns, but I don't think they use separate content, only wrap from one column to the next. This is slightly outdated, so I have no idea if it works. http://wordpress.org...gazine-columns/

Otherwise, this is going to require a professional developer's attention. http://www.pagelines.com/pros

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 stano7

stano7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:40 PM

I have a client that needs to manage web pages on their own.  I would like to build the site with the Pagelines theme but they need a 2 column site.  I want them to have the ability to edit both columns without html or using the widgets.  It would also be nice if they could edit the content using the built-in Wordpress editor so they can view it as WYSIWUG.  Any ideas how I could use the curent version of Pagelines for this? 

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:49 PM   Best Answer

Hi,

You could apply the Content Box to a sidebar.  That way, they can add the desired content in both the WP editor and in the PageLines Meta Settings.

Another way might be using a plugin to make WP content appear in columns, but I don't think they use separate content, only wrap from one column to the next. This is slightly outdated, so I have no idea if it works.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Otherwise, this is going to require a professional developer's attention.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: customization, content, design