I noticed that the PageLines shortcode for buttons defaults to type="info" if no type is specified. Why is it not the same default as Bootstrap's default ( http://twitter.githu...ss.html#buttons )?
I tested "danger" and it actually resulted in the Bootstrap default/silver button.
I tested "default" and it did the same.
In fact, adding type="anything-that-is-not-recognized" results in the Bootstrap default/silver button.
1) is type="default" the recommended/approved way to get the default/silver button?
2) why does "important" make a red button but "danger" does not?
3) I tried type="link" and it didn't generate the Bootstrap 'link' button type. How can I get that?
4) Why is the button size "small" not supported? Only "mini" and "large" are supported per http://demo.pagelin....ramework/tools/ . Can you add support for "small" size?
5) I noticed http://demo.pagelin....ramework/tools/ documentation does not mention type="primary" or how to get the "default" button. I think it should.
6) Can you add shortcode support for the "disabled" class?