Photo
- - - - -

How to add h2 to content in Hero Unit

Best Answer Rob , 13 February 2013 - 11:51 PM

Hi,

I don't believe you can add HTML elements or shortcode into the the Hero unit or other similar units.  You would have to clone the section into a child theme, then edit the cloned section.  Another, perhaps easier way is to replicate the Hero unit using the Grid System (like tables) where you can place any shortcodes you desire. Like tables, you can even nest them.

Click the Grid System menu item after this link fully loads: http://demo.pagelines.me/tools/

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 spsf

spsf

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:18 PM

Is it possible to add subheadings to the Hero Unit?  I use Firebug and the Customize plug-in to style font color and font size for the header and paragraph sections, but would like to add a subheading.  I can customize CSS in the hero unit, but how do I add html elements?

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:51 PM   Best Answer

Hi,

I don't believe you can add HTML elements or shortcode into the the Hero unit or other similar units.  You would have to clone the section into a child theme, then edit the cloned section.  Another, perhaps easier way is to replicate the Hero unit using the Grid System (like tables) where you can place any shortcodes you desire. Like tables, you can even nest them.

Click the Grid System menu item after this link fully loads:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

• emilindricau likes this