Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Contact Page

Question

Posted · Report post

I would like to create a contact page with email. I haven't found a widget or simple way to do this. PageLines seems to have something for everything, but no contact page template or contact widget to allow user to enter select information and hit send?

Did I miss this, does it exist and I glassed past it?

7 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

No worries.  Follow the installation and use docs and the plugin's site.  Best of luck with it.

Posted · Report post

Hi,

Go to Dashboard > PageLines > Dashboard > Getting Started.  Scroll down more than half way. You'll see a number of plugins we recommend.  One of them is CForms.  A link is right there.

Posted · Report post

I see that: thanks. When I go to that link, it does not install a plugin. It dumps a file on my desk top. Doesn't seem like that is going to work with WP or PageLines.

Is this a Plugin: Am I missing something.

May be tired but I've hit this twice now?

BEst

F

Posted · Report post

Found it, uploaded and unpack it. Install it.

Now here is the ultimate stupid question: Where the heck to access it. Been to every tab/page and can't seem to find CForms. It's installed. Just where?

F

Posted · Report post

Did you activate it in the plugins screen?

Posted · Report post

Yes I did: You have to log out and back it. Magic bunnies don't make it appear like most of the other plugins. It's clearly there now, will have a look in the morning. Thank you for the assist