#1 evscicats

evscicats

Advanced Member

• Members

• 82 posts
  • LocationEvansville, IN, USA
  • Framework Version:DMS 2.1.7

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:24 AM

Anyone have an Active Directory Authentication Plugin they recommend?  I tried the Active Directory Integration plugin on Wordpress.org but it was doing some weird stuff with my Pagelines UI (see pic).  Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Screenshot_2_12_13_11_00_PM.jpg

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:37 AM

Hi,

The image wasn't uploaded or properly linked.

Have you looked for something at CodeCanyon.net?  There maybe a suitable professional grade plugin similar to the one you were trying.

#3 evscicats

evscicats

Advanced Member

• Members

• 82 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:53 AM

I can't upload any media.  Maybe you can look at my account to see if there's something turned off.  I went into my settings and didn't see a button to upload attachments.

Anyway, thanks for the CodeCanyon recommendation.  I will check them out to see if they have anything worthwhile.

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:00 AM

When you're going to reply, there are two buttons under the edit field. One is Post, the other "More Reply Options".  Click the latter.  At the bottom of the edit field, you'll see an option to upload things.

The media link above the edit field for pictures requires that you upload your image to your site and just paste the link provided. You can also use services like imgur and provide their link.

#5 evscicats

evscicats

Advanced Member

• Members

• 82 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:19 PM

I don't have an option to upload when I go to the More Reply Options.  Here's a link to a picture of what I see.  Maybe I'm missing it and you can point me to where it is.  http://icatsbeta.com...10-09-50-AM.jpg

If you're referring to the My Media button, I don't have any options to upload there either.  See this link - http://icatsbeta.com...10-17-54-AM.jpg

Thanks - Jerrad

#6 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators

• 8388607 posts
  • LocationDevon
  • Framework Version:2.1.1

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:39 PM

We dont have unlimited free bandwidth to host everybody's screenshots thats why in the read me first post we recommend using a free image host service, there are lierally hundreds of them on the internet and they are all free to use with no signup.

Personally i use Jing to take screenshots as it uploads the images and hosts them automatically, so simple. Others include imgur.com 

#7 evscicats

evscicats

Advanced Member

• Members

• 82 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:04 AM

Just thought I would share this for anyone else that is trying to use this plugin.  I watched the AD Integration plugin Wordpress support forum this week and another user with a different theme had the same issue and he posted this fix for his theme and it also works for Pagelines.  All you have to do is comment out the following code in the ad-integration.php file.

/*
public function load_styles() {	wp_register_style('adintegration', plugins_url('css/adintegration.css', __FILE__ )  ,false, '1.7.1', 'screen');
		wp_enqueue_style('adintegration');
	}

public function load_scripts() {
		wp_enqueue_script('jquery-ui-tabs');   // this is a wp default script
		wp_enqueue_script('jquery-ui-dialog'); // this is a wp default script
	}
*/

It makes the AD plugin's UI a little wild, but once it's setup, you don't have to worry with looking at it because it will just work.  I'm glad to have Pagelines back to normal!

#8 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:13 AM

Hi Jerrad, that's excellent, thanks for posting the solution for other users. Glad you got it sorted :-)