Photo
- - - - -

Boxes Spacing Problem

Best Answer Rob , 12 February 2013 - 10:54 PM

Hi,

The homepage and four pages linked from it via the Collaborate drop down menu seem to have a full-width template with no sidebars.

This page, for example: http://newsite.thetr...om/collaborate/ is using a layout with a sidebar. As a result, the the boxes are responding to that sidebar because you have them within the Content Area in the Drag & Drop template.   Edit the page, scroll down to PageLines Meta Settings and then select the full-width layout with no sidebars and everything will align the same.

It might be very helpful if you read our Docs in depth to learn how to use templates, layouts and sections:  http://support.pagelines.me/docs

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 fpcas9431

fpcas9431

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:53 PM

Hello: I am using a boxes option on 4 sepearate pages. I have the four sub pages looking well. The parent page however displays boxes with a different spacing. 

I have gone through each line item in setting up boxes on all 5 pages and everything is identical.

Boxes however is choosing to display differently on the Parent Page vs, the Sub Pages. I like the look of the Sub Pages and wish this was on Parent. How do I do this, what have I missed.

Site: 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

see Collaberate via icon lower right.

Attached Files

• Attached File 1.jpg   89.72KB  6 downloads

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:54 PM   Best Answer

Hi,

The homepage and four pages linked from it via the Collaborate drop down menu seem to have a full-width template with no sidebars.

This page, for example:

is using a layout with a sidebar. As a result, the the boxes are responding to that sidebar because you have them within the Content Area in the Drag & Drop template.   Edit the page, scroll down to PageLines Meta Settings and then select the full-width layout with no sidebars and everything will align the same.

It might be very helpful if you read our Docs in depth to learn how to use templates, layouts and sections: 

#3 fpcas9431

fpcas9431

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:47 PM

I did fix this: Yes that was the problem. Thank you.

It might: I have been in the learning and teaching fields for some time. PageLines has an a lot of information however in fairness it is so poorly organized that it is frustratingly difficult to find answers.

Here's a case in point: I would like to have two lists of text in column format. Do you know how to do that? I do not. And to find it on your site is hours if not impossible. Simple things like that...

Just saying.