3 replies to this topic

#1 etcio

etcio

Advanced Member

• Members

• 68 posts
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:33 PM

I'm running into an issue with full width content, especially backgrounds. If it is placed within the Wordpress content area, I don't have full-width control over the background separately for each logical element. So if I want to panel content, or have the background set for each logical "section" within content, I'm out of luck, aren't I?

It seems like the way the CSS is structured, that full-width customizations have to go in at the section level.

Am I right?

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:40 PM

Yes, you are right. The full-width customizations need to be implemented at the section level if you need different backgrounds for each section.

#3 etcio

etcio

Advanced Member

• Members

• 68 posts
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:45 PM

And the only way to get free form content in right now is through "contentbox," correct?

I'm thinking about creating a light plugin that allows you to pull in the content from a specific page/post. It'd be free. You think there'd be a demand for that?

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:33 PM

Hi,

Since you are a developer, you should know about the Skype Developer Community.  This topic would best be answered in that format as the moderators here generally are neither coders nor developers.  Please give that a try.