Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Change Line Spacing After Post Title

Question

Posted · Report post

I am trying to change the spacing after post titles on my test site: http://ths.passportusa.webfactional.com/

I am using #site .entry-title {font-size: 18pt; } to change the font size of the post title but a related expression #site .entry-title {margin: .2em 0;} does not seem to change the line spacing. Can you help me with the proper code?

Also, any help with code to remove text like "Posted in Traveler Testimonials    | Leave a comment |" after posts?

Thanks, Andrew

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

The line spacing should be adjusted with the line-height property, but if you're trying to add more space after the post title, you should use 0 0 .2em 0 instead of .2em 0.

To remove that metabar please add this to PageLines > Site Options > Custom Code > Custom CSS:

#page metabar {display: none;}

Posted · Report post

Sorry -- that does not seem to be working. I am actually trying to reduce the spacing between the post title and the text. Also 

Alaska PT

“I enjoyed my position enough that I was willing to extend my stay a bit longer to help the staff through the Thanksgiving holiday. Unfortunately, Alaska was just too far from Texas and I did not want to stay on permanently as invited … I guarantee that I would have worked for them permanently if [...]

Posted in Traveler Testimonials    | Leave a comment | Edit

I put strikes through the text I don't want to display above and you can see how much space is between the Headline "Alaska PT" and the body text. Is this spaceing really a function of the post body copy and not the headline?

Posted · Report post

It might be both. Have you tried adding an increased top margin to the body copy?