Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Features stacking on top of each other

Question

Posted · Report post

Hey Guys,

So I have been trying to add features to my pages of a new site, but the features keep stacking on top of each other and not loading to the correct aspect ratio. I've changed features a bunch of times on a different site and have never had this problem. Can't figure this out. Any help is appreciated. www.d i a n h u o c o n s u l t i n g . c o m 

Thank

7 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi,

Can you try disabling plugins and see if this resolves your issue ?

Also, is this site on a different host to the others you have developed ?

Posted · Report post

Scoop, please open your own topic as this is hijacking someone else's topic. We'll be more than happy to help you in your own topic. Thanks for your understanding.

Posted · Report post

Hireach,

We are normally not to give out custom CSS, however, this is an unusual situation as it resolves a common problem facing many people, including myself.

Try this in Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > Custom Code:

#page #feature-area {
overflow: hidden;
}

Posted · Report post

sorry - thought I was supposed to search here and not add another topic if the problem was the same - will do.

Posted · Report post

@Scoop

No need to apologise and usually that is how a forum works, but we had to amend our forum policies, as users were saying they had a similar issue, would then start to fly off asking other questions not related to the original topic.