Photo
- - - - -

Slider Fixed Height

Slider fixed height stop size change variable picture sizing

Best Answer Danny , 10 February 2013 - 02:47 PM

Hi,

The QuickSlider section is a responsive slider thats width is adjusted by the container its inside. Therefore, if your slider images are 500 pixels wide and you have added it to the Page Template area of your page and your site is 1000 pixels wide, the QuickSlider will become 1000 pixels wide roughly depending on padding etc...

So in order for your images to look perfect without becoming pixelated, you will need to use images that match your sites width or images that have a larger dimensions that your site.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 fpcas9431

fpcas9431

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:10 PM

My slider is adjusting screen to 'fit' photos. I have tried everything I can to not let it do that. I have adjusted and made all photos exactly the same size, however when Slider brings up an image it still increases (top bottom) or decreases (top bottom). It does not see to do this left right as I have set that in pxl width

Does anyone know how to fix the height of Slider or Images in so that there is a smooth(er) shift from one image to next without increasing or decreasing the actual size/page to adjust.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#2 miketaylorphoto

miketaylorphoto

Advanced Member

• Members

• 64 posts
  • LocationToronto
  • Framework Version:Developer

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:40 PM

What is the url

#3 fpcas9431

fpcas9431

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:57 PM

#4 batman

batman

Bat Learning

• Members

• 1776 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires, Argentina
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:00 PM

Hi fpcas9431

I see four image, the size of it are different 

Bear2  839x300 px

images-1 240x300 px

road-11 450x300 px

LogoNoTagLinesmall 175x143 px

You need upload all with the same size, you can see in my blog

I use quick slider

#5 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 13234 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:47 PM   Best Answer

Hi,

The QuickSlider section is a responsive slider thats width is adjusted by the container its inside. Therefore, if your slider images are 500 pixels wide and you have added it to the Page Template area of your page and your site is 1000 pixels wide, the QuickSlider will become 1000 pixels wide roughly depending on padding etc...

So in order for your images to look perfect without becoming pixelated, you will need to use images that match your sites width or images that have a larger dimensions that your site.

#6 fpcas9431

fpcas9431

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:36 PM

Now that makes complete sense and clearly I am both new to PageLines AND have been staring at the screen too long. Thanks for this. On my list of tweaks!

BEst

F

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Slider, fixed, height, stop size change, variable, picture sizing