Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Featured Image on page

Question

Posted · Report post

My featured image on page don't work!!!

Something that I've missed or is it little work with .css?

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

If you wish to have an image on your page, you will need to follow Simons instructions above and use the Add Media button. If you wish to have it so that your image is beside you title/header.

Then you can use the PageLines grid to create your layout.

http://support.pagelines.me/docs/miscellaneous/grid-system/

Posted · Report post

Featured images do not normally appear on a wp static page, they are designed to be used in posts and on the blog page.

The reason the featured image selection box is there is so you can set an image and it will appear in the feature slider if it is set to pull from a post category.

To add an image to your page, just use the Add Media button next to the page content editor.

But then the headline is wrong I want it beside the img. But it means I've to do it manually? :)

Posted · Report post

If you wish to have an image on your page, you will need to follow Simons instructions above and use the Add Media button. If you wish to have it so that your image is beside you title/header.

Then you can use the PageLines grid to create your layout.

http://support.pagelines.me/docs/miscellaneous/grid-system/

Almost done and its work perfect!

:sick:

Posted · Report post

Did you check to make sure that Post Thumbnails are enabled on the Posts/Blog Page in PageLines > Site Options > Blog and Posts > Post Thumbnail Placement?

Posted · Report post

Featured images do not normally appear on a wp static page, they are designed to be used in posts and on the blog page.

The reason the featured image selection box is there is so you can set an image and it will appear in the feature slider if it is set to pull from a post category.

To add an image to your page, just use the Add Media button next to the page content editor.