Photo
- - - - -

IE specific CSS needed for small change on site

Best Answer Danny , 07 February 2013 - 11:31 AM

Hi Matthew,

Unfortunately, like we informed you on your other topic, we are unable to provide support for custom code created by the user. I also informed you here - http://www.pagelines...ng-incorrectly/

I suggest you use the IE web dev tool, inspect the search bar and see what is the cause of the issue, then use Browser Specific CSS and the .ie class to fix  your custom CSS.

I have resolved both topics.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mattpato

mattpato

Advanced Member

• Members

• 41 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:18 AM

Hi guys, 

I am really struggling to find the correct CSS styles to make my search box sit right on my right side widgets when viewed on Internet Explorer. I believe that it needs browser specific css however I am not sure what that would be for IE. 

My site is :

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

As you open it in IE you will notice the search field on the right seems to disappear to the left of the widget column. 

If someone could help me out with this small CSS addition that would be great.

Cheers in advance. 

Matthew 

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 12988 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:31 AM   Best Answer

Hi Matthew,

Unfortunately, like we informed you on your other topic, we are unable to provide support for custom code created by the user. I also informed you here - 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

I suggest you use the IE web dev tool, inspect the search bar and see what is the cause of the issue, then use Browser Specific CSS and the .ie class to fix  your custom CSS.

I have resolved both topics.

#3 mattpato

mattpato

Advanced Member

• Members

• 41 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:33 AM

Thanks, I know this was just hoping for any help from any non Pagelines representatives who were willing to offer a helping hand. 

Cheers Danny, 

Matthew