• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cameracassidy

cameracassidy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:37 AM

How can I change the callout feature to allow both an image and a button? Currently I'm using a content box for the image but I don't want to have to do that for each article I feature.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

The other thing I've tried is the Hero feature. This almost works, but I want the image to be above the text and button not to the side. I don't care which feature I use if one is easier to change than the other. 

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:04 AM

Hi,

I don't know if this is possible as the Callout is coded to allow either a button or an image replacing the coded button.

Possibly CSS may provide a solution using the image as a background, but I don't think this is going to be too easy.

Have you looked at our other options to see if any of them provide this setup option?   The Hero section might be what you're looking for.

#3 cameracassidy

cameracassidy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:48 PM

The hero section is close, but I'd like the text and button below the image rather than the side. I'm not sure how to modify the coding to do that. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:37 PM

If you have Firebug or use Chrome's Inspection Tool, you can probably achieve this by testing some CSS such as margins or alignments and get the results you desire.

For more info on CSS, please see

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content