Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Secondary Nav Menu on special pages...

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi to all of you,

my name is Niki, and I just started using pagelines, I am still working on the aspect of my website (www.dentalcoaching.it) and I have got some problems, I had a secondary navigation menù in the footer, with different pages (disclaimer, leagal notes and staff like this), I have done in WP settings two different menus (top_bar and low_bar) and it it was working, I do not know what I have done, but it disappeared, after many days I managed to add it again using a "secondary Nav Menu" in the footer pages, but it is not centered (before it was).

My problem is... in the special pages (I want it in all pages) from where do I set the position (I want it centered) of the secondary nav Menu in the footer??

10 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hmm...

Have you deleted the section ?

I recommend you update to the latest version of PageLines, you're currently using 2.3.8, the latest version is 2.4. Run the update and this should resolve your issue, if you have indeed deleted the section.

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the answer... but I have an other question, why before it use to appear in the center and then it disappeared??

Posted · Report post

I have written: "footer { 
text-align: center; 
}"
is it wrong??

Posted · Report post

The issue you have is that the menu that was centerred and then disappeared wasn't the Secondary Navigation but the Simple Nav section. To resolve your issue go to:

Wordpress Admin Dashboard > PageLines > Drag & Drop > Footer Template and then remove the Secondary Navigation section and replace it with the Simple Nav section.

http://d.pr/i/zTRy

Posted · Report post

Thanks Danny, I really appreciate your help, but I still need...

Ok, removed Sec Nav Section... mmm... is it possible that in my Pro PageLines Frameworks Version 2.3.8 there isn't the Simple Nav Section?!?pagelines.png

Posted · Report post

OK,

Go to PageLines > Store > Sections > Core Sections, scroll down and find Simple Nav, you have most likely deactivated the section.

Posted · Report post

I am sorry about it, but in my Core Section Simple Nav does not exist?!?

I think that it happened when I passed to the professional version... Please HELP!!

pagelines2.png

Posted · Report post

Thanks, problem solved... updating the Theme

:D 

Posted · Report post

Simplnav is part of the core framework. You may have disabled it. Go to admin store sections then click core sections scroll down and make sure it's active. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD