• Members

• 255 posts
  • Framework Version:latest

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:57 PM

Working on this site for a client: 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

On the

page, there is an authorize.net form that the visitor fills in and then it passes the info over to the clients merchant account on Authorize.net for secure payment processing. 

However, even though I've installed the code correctly, it is throwing back these errors. (see here: pay-your-bill_error.png & pay-your-bill_form-error.png)

One of my designers thinks that the theme isn't passing ID/PW to Auth.net

Any ideas?  Should I setup the page template to use an alternate header and call the php info there??

Thanks in advance!

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17666 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:41 PM

Hi Steve, The images you have attached to your post are not loading, so not sure of the error you're receiving. Therefore, would it be possible for you to provide these screenshots again so we can see the issue. Also, can you provide us with the steps you have taken to add the forum/code to your site.

#3 tsalstrand

tsalstrand

Advocate

• Members

• 255 posts
  • Framework Version:latest

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:28 PM

Hi Danny,

Sorry, here are links to those images in dropbox:

On the page I setup several content boxes to lay it out and then set it up with divs inside the contentbox. Then I just dropped in the code that Authorize.net passed over to me.  One problem I can see is that what they gave me has ... action="/index.php"> But I haven't put the PHP in the index.php page so I wonder if that is why its not passing the information back over. 

Your thoughts?

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:49 AM

Hi,

I don't think the problem is the framework, but the form coding. For example, in viewing the source, this is the form the "Click Here for Secure Payment Form" button is processing:

As you can see, it's trying to load index.php.  However, it doesn't really know where to find this index.php, and if it's looking at Wordpress' file of the same name, it simply won't see any real instructions there to process.

You need to specifically identify where the processing action of the form is located.