Photo
- - - - -

Carousel

Carousel

Best Answer Rob , 30 January 2013 - 01:02 AM

Hi,

Unfortunately, when cloned sections are used, they don't provide the opportunity to inject text or content in between the cloned versions.  To do this, you'll need use a carousel that's applied via shortcode.  This method permits you to place the shortcodes within the content area, thus enabling text above, between or below them.

There are many carousel products out there, including some in our Store.  Make sure you find one using shortcodes and that is compatible with WP 3.5.x.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 8216az7373

8216az7373

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:43 AM

Pagelines>Frameworks 2.4>Carousel settings.

I set up a page with multiple carousels on it. Im using it as an examples page for our products. Each carousel is a different material (i.e. leather, wood, ceramic...). I would like to identify each carousel with the name of the material (again, Leather, Wood, Ceramic...). 

Question #1) How can I add add text to identify the carousels and/or add text between the carousels?

Question #2) How do you get rid of the background of the carousel or make it less obvious? It stands out too much now.

Site: www.lasercreatives.com

I haven't inserted the page Im working on in the menu yet, so that link is:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Thank you

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:02 AM   Best Answer

Hi,

Unfortunately, when cloned sections are used, they don't provide the opportunity to inject text or content in between the cloned versions.  To do this, you'll need use a carousel that's applied via shortcode.  This method permits you to place the shortcodes within the content area, thus enabling text above, between or below them.

There are many carousel products out there, including some in our Store.  Make sure you find one using shortcodes and that is compatible with WP 3.5.x.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carousel