Photo
Porter

Porter Post Controls

Post Control Number of Posts

Best Answer beardedavenger , 28 January 2013 - 02:35 PM

Hah! sorry about that. forget to program that option into the options. lol. I just deployed an update to fix that so go ahead and update to 1.0.4.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 influxus

influxus

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:35 AM

Hi Nick,

In the sales page for Porter it states that you can control the number of posts Porter displays:

"Posts Control tell Porter what posts you want to show, and from where. You have control over the number of posts, as well as sources including categories, tags, authors, and post types."

Where is the setting for controlling the number of posts? I am not using this on my blog page, but rather to display other kinds of content so I don't want to generally limit the number of blog posts which get displayed via the Wordpress Readings Settings. Given the wording of the sales info I assume that this doable but how?!? Please help! 

Cheers,

Eve

#2 beardedavenger

beardedavenger

Unicorn Wrangler

• Members

• 1219 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:35 PM   Best Answer

Hah! sorry about that. forget to program that option into the options. lol. I just deployed an update to fix that so go ahead and update to 1.0.4.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Porter, Post Control, Number of Posts