Best Answer Danny , 28 January 2013 - 07:33 AM
When you use the Wordpress static pages to create your sites front page and post page, the post page (blog) is no longer a standard page but is considered a special page due to its dynamic nature. Therefore, this is the reason as to why the page title isn't displayed.
The simplest way to add the Page Title to your blog would be to use a ContentBox and add your HTML there, follow the instructions below.
1. Go to PageLines > Drag & Drop
2. Click on Content Area then Select the Blog template
3. Drag and Drop the ContentBox section onto your Blog template
4. Once you have it in the correct position, go to PageLines > Page Options
5. Once there, click on the Content Box tab and add your HTML such as (this is simply an example):
Save your settings and then view your Blog, the title should now be visible.Go to the full post