3 replies to this topic

#1 selectams

selectams

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:41 PM

Hi, 

I think I am having a unique issue with PlatformPro or the plugin that I am using on wordpress. Following are the details;

I am using WP Video Lightbox plugin on PlatformPro which is installed on Wordpress (version WordPress 3.5.1). The plugin installs appropriately and  I am using the following shortcode on one of the test pages 

[video_lightbox_youtube video_id=du6fHULfgqc width=640 height=480 anchor="My Video"] and I get an error =  Error! You must specify a value for the Video ID, Width, Height and Anchor parameters to use this shortcode!

The same plugin (WP Video Lightbox) works perfectly fine with one of my other websites which is on the same version of Wordpress with iBlogPro theme - No errors and the plugin works just as it should. 

In effect, same plugin, same version of wordpress - the plugin works fine with iblogpro and not with Platformpro. 

It would be great if somebody can advice on the resolution or point me in the right direction. 

Many Thanks

Prasanna

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16392 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:54 AM

Hi,

Just installed the plugin and added the shortcode you provided above and the lightbox works without any issue. Therefore, you most likely have either custom code or another plugin causing your issue.

Try disabling all other plugins and see if this resolves your issue, if that doesn't work, disable all your custom code.

http://screencast.com/t/fK3jnn4dOF

#3 selectams

selectams

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:23 PM

Hi, 

Many Thanks for the advice. I have disabled all the other plugins and checked the custom code (there is no custom code). Still no luck. 

Any other option that you would like me to try. 

Many Thanks, 

Prasanna

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16392 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:30 PM

If you have disabled all plugins, you have no custom code and the lightbox is still not functioning correctly, then the only other thing I think of that would cause an issue is that you added the shortcode with the visual editor active, select the text tab instead.

If this doesn't resolve the issue, then you will need to contact the author of the plugin, to investigate your issue.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Lightbox Plugin, Compatibility, PlatformPro Wordpress Plugin