• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 watersole

watersole

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:32 PM

Hello everyone!

Everything was working fine, and then i bought the Trickle section, configured it, and when I dropped it into the content area, it added this very large white space above it. I took it out, put my quickslider back in, but now can't get rid of this space. I then updated Pagelines, removed all sections, tried putting the quickslider back and now nothing shows.

www.studio66photography.com

Any suggestions?

#2 watersole

watersole

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:42 PM

I usually work in FF, but I do use Safari for soem checks. I looked at the site in Safari, and it is showing that huge space, as well as an unconfigured quickslider!! I had it all configured and hadn't changed a thing. Did the update chuck my settings?

#3 watersole

watersole

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:46 AM

Actually, I'm having NO luck at all with any sites in Pagelines today. None of the sections I'm configuring for a different site are working either. I thought maybe at first it was the ones I bought from Bearded Avenger, but the Feature slider isn't working either! I deactivated plugins and that didn't help. No widgets are being used on these pages.

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15788 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:24 AM

Hi,

Can you go to PageLines > Site Options > Advanced and then enable PageLines debug mode please, once you have reply here informing us.