Photo
- - - - -

Adding hooks to child site - WP Multisite

multisite hooks

Best Answer Rob , 26 January 2013 - 02:57 AM

Hi,

Actually, you may be very lucky today. We have a section that you can install via the Store that will allow you to enter the information you see without writing a hook. This is the Section page: http://www.pagelines...iness-branding/

Another option might be the premium Hooker Plugin, combined with the free Action Map will help you identify the proper hook, then the Hooker plugin lets you place code without having to edit the functions.php.

However, given the multisite aspect of this, I think the first option is safest.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Matt Rose

Matt Rose

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationCANADA
  • Framework Version:Current

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:46 AM

I am wondering how to add a hook to one site in a multisite installation.

I would like to display a tel:phone number above the social icons in the header.

I'm fine with adding the hook, I just don't know where to put it..

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:57 AM   Best Answer

Hi,

Actually, you may be very lucky today. We have a section that you can install via the Store that will allow you to enter the information you see without writing a hook. This is the Section page:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Another option might be the premium Hooker Plugin, combined with the free Action Map will help you identify the proper hook, then the Hooker plugin lets you place code without having to edit the functions.php.

However, given the multisite aspect of this, I think the first option is safest.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: multisite, hooks